News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

This is how spoiled, silly kids act......

Started by Obvious Li, March 07, 2013, 09:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

From mini-bobby..........bb has been a sneaky little muffin. Created a Sub Forum called]

i guess she finally found a way to entice mimi back for unfettered stroking by her followers...lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"From mini-bobby..........bb has been a sneaky little muffin. Created a Sub Forum called]

i guess she finally found a way to entice mimi back for unfettered stroking by her followers...lol

It's bb's choice what she wants to do with that forum..

I thought about registering, but it is not for me.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"From mini-bobby..........bb has been a sneaky little muffin. Created a Sub Forum called]

You gotta be fucking kidding me? On second thought this is exactly the kind of stunt I would expect from bb.

Why the fuck would anyone want mimi back? An intolerant, hyper-racist, ignorant, petulant, exceptionally narcissistic, churlish shrivelled up old prune posting bs 24/7/365. Worse than that she had a loyal following of obsequious ladyboys(Jack-off, Douche Yamada) who made her believe idiotic immature old white liberal racists are hawt. In addition to all these qualities she will have a broken fucking jaw if I ever run into that fossil.

She is the single worst poster I have ever encountered on any forum I have ever participated on in my my life. It is no surprise her first husband left her. She is the reason why some white men don't want white women anymore. It's hard to believe anyone could be that outside the reality that is Canada today. If bb wants her back it just goes to show how extreme and how out of touch with reality she really is.

The iron chink side has her cape on. ;)

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
You gotta be fucking kidding me? On second thought this is exactly the kind of stunt I would expect from bb.

Why the fuck would anyone want mimi back? An intolerant, hyper-racist, ignorant, petulant, exceptionally narcissistic, churlish shrivelled up old prune posting bs 24/7/365. Worse than that she had a loyal following of obsequious ladyboys(Jack-off, Douche Yamada) who made her believe idiotic immature old white liberal racists are hawt. In addition to all these qualities she will have a broken fucking jaw if I ever run into that fossil.

She is the single worst poster I have ever encountered on any forum I have ever participated on in my my life. It is no surprise her first husband left her. She is the reason why some white men don't want white women anymore. It's hard to believe anyone could be that outside the reality that is Canada today. If bb wants her back it just goes to show how extreme and how out of touch with reality she really is.

The iron chink side has her cape on. ;)

Whenever there is injustice in this world, the Iron Chink will be there. Whenever there is some ignorant, head-up-her ass geriatric white twat spewing ignorant noise I will be there.

Srsly though Odie, OL and I are not exaggerating. I have never seen anything so ignorant and arrogant in my life. I just shook my head sometimes at her stupidity. Other times I wanted to shake her head.

I believe you.

Odinson

Whenever there is injustice in this world, the Iron Chink will be there. Whenever there is some ignorant, head-up-her ass geriatric white twat spewing ignorant noise I will be there.

Srsly though Odie, OL and I are not exaggerating. I have never seen anything so ignorant and arrogant in my life. I just shook my head sometimes at her stupidity. Other times I wanted to shake her head.

I believe you.

You had better if you know what is good for ya. ;)

Please don´t kick my ass. ;)

Odinson

You had better if you know what is good for ya. ;)

Please don´t kick my ass. ;)

Nah, you're not a hopelessly conceited, intolerant, immature old white twat. I think you'd agree they are the reason some men get "yellow fever".

There are other reasons too but nasty old chrones repel men.

Odinson

Nah, you're not a hopelessly conceited, intolerant, immature old white twat. I think you'd agree they are the reason some men get "yellow fever".

There are other reasons too but nasty old chrones repel men.

Too true Odie and they didn't get any nastier than mimi.

Is she canadian?

Obvious Li

it is a typical juvenile lefty response though....if you can't debate a point or win an argument on the merits well then you take your toys and your friends and go home to play by yourself ....lefties are so insecure they need constant stroking by their like minded comrades

Vancouver

Time is malleable

Obvious Li

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I am trying to cracking the password.

no one cares...let them enjoy each other.....

Odinson

Too true Odie and they didn't get any nastier than mimi.

Is she canadian?

Unfortunately yes, but if Finland wants her we'd be glad to lend with to you indefinitely. Just feed her a constant supply of obsequious white eunuchs and she'll maintain a healthy coat.

Just drop her with a leaky row-boat in the middle of atlantic with navigation and paddles.

Romero

Sharlee is the mod for that sub-forum. I think it was her idea.

Odinson

so this BB and mimi are "whites only" types?

Vancouver

If it's Sharlee's forum then I might get an invite. Doesn't really matter though.
Time is malleable

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"so this BB and mimi are "whites only" types?

Yes, but not in the way you think. I prefer the KKK types to the bb/mimi/YVRMan types at least they don't try to hide their intolerance of differences.

Silent racism.